Friday, June 5, 2009

Day twenty-three

Day 23

Brit is a fighter!!! All her levels have gone up all by themselves. Platelets, RBC, and WBC. This is awesome. Platelets are around 96,000, (admitted at 12,000). RBC, and WBC are staying stable. Right now we don’t really want to see them rising because they are wanting to make sure chemo is working. (Chemo kills good and bad remember)

She is feeling great and her energy is good today. She has had days where all she wants to do is sleep. Her immune system is still very much compromised. It will continue to be this way for about 2 years. She found out today that she has to wear the “mask” for about 2 years after she is released in public. I suggest drawing a joker smile on it… He he he.

Keep up the good work Brit!! I love you!


3 comments:

  1. I think that the joker smile would be a hit!!! Hang in there Brit..you are a fighter!!! and I love the cute hat...so you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading news like this 8o)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Brit!Today was talk with Sabrina and was hear that sad news.You are strong and you will make it dear B.I hope you are remember me Jelica and Iris we was in Celje together Miklavžev hrib.I will pray with all my heart and always think about wonderful sister and fighter.That is wonderfull picture keep smiling with all love hugs from Jelica and Iris from Slovenia ;-)

    ReplyDelete