Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day Twenty Eight

Day 28

I don’t know too much about what is going on today. I do know that Brit is home. She saw true blue sunlight for the first time in 28 days. I cannot imagine that. She is very sleepy. As soon as she got home, she and Joe went on a walk. Right when she got home from the walk, she went to bed. That is all I know for today.

We love you Brit, and we will all continue praying for your quick recovery.

For all of you wondering about Saturday, most weather reports are showing a morning with no rain, then showers in the afternoon. I am not sure on this of course, because every channel says something different. We will play it by ear. I am trying to reserve a different spot so it can still happen regardless, but I do not know if it is allowed. I will keep you all updated. Just keep checking in here on the blog. Call me with any questions. 8015971404

Thanks again, Kenzie

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're in your own bed. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should post the sale on KSL, and i heard its not going to rain til later in the day. im so glad she is home!!!

    ReplyDelete