Monday, July 20, 2009

Update

If anyone is interested, we have some left over wrist bands from the 5k that was this weekend. If you would like one call Shaelynn at 801 599 3607. She is selling them for $3 dollars each. Also I have about 7 t shirts left that are being sold for $25, so if you are interested in those call me, Kenzie, at 801 597 1404. They are a cute light blue with a logo on them about Brit.

As for Britney, she continues to fight and is doing well. As far as I know nothing else has changed. Her levels continue to rise, and she is such an amazing fighter. I love her so much and Brit I am so proud of everything you do. You are so strong. Everyday I am so thankful to know you.
Lots of love, Kenzie

1 comment:

  1. Dear Britney
    I hope this message gets to you. This is Brandi Chase (lymphoblaster). Want you to know I am her to support you as you go through this. Having been there myself and as I'm still going through it. It can be very helpful to talk. You can contact me 801-883-9331.
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete